SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 1 & 2
1. Robert Gibson v. Killer Kyle
2. Int Bob Armstrong
3. Prime Time Brian Lee v. Barry Horowitz
4. Tim Horner v. Joe Cazana
5. Int- Jim Cornette rants on the state of pro wrestling today with several shots at the WWF and tells the crowd about
the coming of a new tag team that will turn the sport on its ear. He's referring to the the Heavenly Bodies, but hasn't named
6. Black Scorpion v. Paul Miller
7. Int- Brian Lee.
8. Ivan Koloff v. Bobby Fulton (Vladimir Koloff runs in and attacks Fulton. Jackie runs in to make the save)
9. Int- Commissioner Bob Armstrong signs a match between Bobby & Jackie Fulton v. The Volkoffs for next week.
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 3 & 4
1.Hollywood Bob Holly v. Tim Frye
2. Int- Ivan & Vladimir Koloff
3. Paul Orndorff v. Rip Rogers
4. Int – Tim Horner
5. Int – Brian Lee
6. Scott Armstrong v. Dutch Mantell
7. Int – Bob Armstrong
8. Int – Jim Cornette does another promo hyping up his upcoming tag team.
9. Ivan & Vladimir Koloff v. The Fantastics
10. Int – Terry Gordy
11. Int – Tim Horner
12. "Hollywood" Bob Holly vs. Pat Rose
13. Bobby Fulton promo
14. Ivan Koloff/Jimmy Golden promo
15. Rip Rogers vs. Joey Maggs
16. Robert Gibson/Brian Lee/Tim Horner promo
17. Robert Gibson vs. The Mighty Yankee
18. Jim Cornette promo
19. clip: Dutch Mantell vs. Scott Armstrong
20. Dutch Mantell/Mr. Ron Wright promo
21. Tim Horner vs. Barry Horowitz
22. Tim Horner interview
23. Buddy Landel promo
24. Dirty Dutch Mantell vs. Brian Lee
25. Mr. Ron Wright promo
26. "Hollywood" Bob Holly/Jim Cornette promo
27. Brian Lee interview
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 5&6
1. Hector Guerrero vs. Tommy Angel
2. Ivan Koloff/Jimmy Golden interview
3. Dutch Mantell interview - he introduces Carl Styles as his henchman
4. Mr. Ron Wright promo
5. Killer Kyle vs. Rikki Nelson
6. Tim Horner receives an award for volunteering with local area kids
7. Hollywood Holly promo
8. Brian Lee vs. Brad Anderson
9. impromptu match/brawl between Brian Lee and Carl Styles
10. The Fantastics (Bobby & Jackie Fulton) vs. Ivan Koloff/Jimmy Golden
11. Golden/Koloff interview - brawl with Fulton ensues
12. "Nitro" Danny Davis vs. Barry Horowitz
13. Jimmy Golden promo
14. Fantastics promo
15. Bob Armstrong promo
16. Ron Wright promo
17. Hollywood Holly vs. Tommy Angel
18. Paul Orndorff interview
19. Brian Lee promo
20. Carl Styles vs. Reno Riggins
21. Jim Cornette promo
22. Jimmy Golden vs. Robert Gibson
23. Bob Armstrong/Robert Gibson/Brian Lee interview
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 7&8
1. Dutch Mantell/Rip Rogers promo - Rogers announces he'll do Hindu squats on a chair for the next hour straight
2. Hollywood Holly vs. Joey Maggs
3. Tim Horner interview - he's interrupted by Rip Rogers while he's doing his squats
4. -Horner bets Rogers $500 he can't do squats for the entire hour
5. Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy vs. Tommy Angel
6. Terry Gordy interview
7. Bob Armstrong promo - he bans Mr. Ron Wright from ringside
8. Paul Orndorff interview
9. Paul Orndorff vs. Barry Horowitz
10. Jim Cornette interview
11. Dutch Mantell interview
12. Brian Lee vs. Carl Styles
13. Danny Davis interview
14. Bob Armstrong interview
15. Jim Cornette interview
16. Tim Horner kicks out Rip Rogers' chair at the 59:30 mark, Rogers falls down (kind of funny)
17. Hector Guerrero vs. T.J. Travis
18. Danny Davis promo
19. The Fantastics promo
20. Jimmy Golden/Ivan Koloff/Vladimir Koloff vs. Ben Jordan/Reno Riggins/Rocky Patterson
21. Jimmy Golden/Ivan & Vladimir Koloff interview
22. Jim Cornette interview
23. Terry Gordy interview
24. Ron Wright interview
25. Dirty White Boy vs. Rikki Nelson
26. Ron Wright/Dirty White Boy interview
27. Hollywood Holly promo
28. Killer Kyle vs. Jerry Lynn
29. Terry Gordy interview
30. Rip Rogers promo
31. Tim Horner vs. Rip Rogers
32. Cornette says that he’ll bring a video of his new team next week.
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 9&10
1. Robert Gibson v. Joe Cazana
2. Bob Armstrong announces the brackets for the SMOKEY Mountain Tag Team Tournament. Cornette’s mystery team
3. is listed, but not by name, as Cornette hasn’t revealed who they are yet.
4. Video – The Wild Bunch (Joel Deaton & Billy Black). One of the teams competing in the SMW Tag Tournament.
5. They look pretty good.
6. Hector Guerrero v. Keith Hart
7. JIM CORNETTE shows a video to introduce his new team. As Jim arrives at a "Hooters" restaurant in a limo
8. Herd"), his team is mobbed by waitresses. Cornette is still keeping the team's identity a secret.
9. Hollywood Bob Holly v. Paul Miller
10. Johnny & Davey Rich v. The Maulers (Rip Morgan & Jack Victory) This was a first round match in the
11. Tommy Rogers & Bobby & Jackie Fulton (All of the Fantastics) vs Jimmy Golden & The Wild Bunch
(Good Brawl. )
12. Dirty White Boy vs. Joey Maggs
13. Jimmy Golden vs. Tommy Angel
14. Brian Lee vs. Joe Cazana
15. Wild Bunch vs. New Fantastics (1st Round Tag Tourney)
16. Interviews w/Bob Armstrong, Tim Horner, Bob Holly, Robert Gibson, Jim Cornette, Jimmy Golden, Dutch Mantell &
17. The Maulers (Victory & Morgan)
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 11&12
1. Dixie Dy-no-mite (Debut) vs. Barry Horowitz
2. Tim Horner vs. T.J. Travis
3. Killer Kyle vs. Keith HartDirty White Boy vs. Paul Miller
4. Dutch Mantell vs. Brian Lee
5. Interviews w/ Bob Armstrong, Jim Cornette Tag Team Promo, Ron Wright & Dirty White Boy
6. Bob Holly vs. Ben Jordan
7. Ivan & Vladimir Koloff vs. Joey Maggs & Danny Davis (1st Round Tag Tourney)
8. Hector Guerrero vs. Paul Orndorff (Orndorff goes Piledriver crazy, nailing 4 different guys before picking Guerrero
9. back up and piledriving him ON A CHAIR!)
10. Heavenly Bodies vs. Brad & Bart Batten (1st Round Tag Tourney – Stan Lane and Tom Pritchard debut
11. the Heavenly Bodies)
12. Interviews w/Koloff's, Bob Armstrong, New Fantastics, Brian Lee, Ron Wright, Hector Guerrero, Dixie Dynamite, Paul
13. Orndorff, Buddy Landell, Jim Cornette & Heavenly Bodies
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 13&14
1. Robert Gibson vs. Rip Rogers
2. Recap of Paul Orndorff turning heel
3. Paul Orndorff vs. Davey Rich
4. Buddy Landell (Debut) vs. Reno Riggins
5. Dixie Dy-no-mite (Scott Armstrong) vs. Carl Styles
6. Interviews w/Hector Guerrero, Paul Orndorff, Buddy Landell, New Fantastics & Brian Lee
7. JIM CORNETTE again tries to show a video of his new team, only to be thwarted by lingerie throwing women in a hotel
8. BRIAN LEE vs DUTCH MANTELL. Lee puts up his spot in the SMW tournament for a match with Dutch.
9. INTERVIEW WITH PAUL ORNDORFF, Hector Guerrero and Dixie Dynamite, all wildcards in the SMW tournament. Orndorff whines
10. being a wildcard, claiming wins over Flair, Hogan, etc. Hector takes offense, leads to...
11. PAUL ORNDORFF vs HECTOR GUERRERO. Orndorff turns hardcore heel, piledriving Guerrero and other babyfaces, leaving
them laying in the ring.
12. CORNETTE FINALLY PRESENTS HIS TEAM! "The Heavenly Bodies", who are Stan Lane and Tom Prichard, wrestle Brad
& Bart Batten
13. THE HEAVENLY BODIES (Lane & Prichard) vs DANNY DAVIS & JOEY MAGGS.
14. THE FANTASTICS vs JOEL DEATON & BILLY BLACK
15. THE HEAVENLY BODIES vs THE FANTASTICS in the finals of the SMW tag tournament. Before the match, Cornette does a scathing
anti-Fulton interview. Bob Caudle spent the rest of the show apologizing for this!
16. Bob Holly vs. Bart Batten
17. Jimmy Golden vs. Davey Rich
18. Brian Lee vs. Joe Cazana
19. Brian Lee/Buddy Lee Confrontation
20. Killer Kyle vs. Reno Riggins
21. Heavenly Bodies vs. Joey Maggs & Danny Davis (Semi Finals of Tag Tourney)
22. Interviews w/Bob Armstrong, Paul Orndorff, The Batten Twins, New Fantastics, Brian Lee, Jimmy Golden, Heavenly Bodies
& Tim Horner
23. Tag Team Title Tournament Highlights of matches from previous shows
24. New Fantastics vs. Maulers (Victory & Morgan) (Semi Finals of Tag Tourney)
25. Interviews w/Heavenly Bodies & Fantastics
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 15&16
1. Barry Horowitz v. Robert Gibson
2. (SMW Tag Title Finals) Heavenly Bodies vs. Fantastics (The Bodies win the title and injure Jackie Fulton in the process.)
3. Doug Furnas v. Joe Cazana
4. Dirty White Boy v. Ben Jordan
5. Buddy Landell vs. Danny Davis
6. Heavenly Bodies Interview
7. The Volunteer Slam preview special where many of the wrestlers and angles leading up to SMW’s first big show
8. previewed. Virtually verything on this episode has aired previously.
9. Dixie Dynamite v. Carl Styles
10. Dirty Whiteboy v. Joey Maggs
11. Buddy Landell v. Danny Davis
12. Music Video – Brian Lee
13. Robert Gibson v. Joe Cazana
14. Jimmy Golden v. ???
15. Paul Orndorff v. Hector Guerrero
16. Tim Horner v. Joe Cazana
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 17&18
1. Recap of Jackie Fulton Injury
2. 18 Man Royal Rumble w/ Dixie Dynamite, Rip Rogers, Tom Prichard, Ben Jordan, Joey Maggs, Stan Lane, Dirty White Boy,
3. Robert Gibson, Buddy Landell, Brian Lee, Jimmy Golden, Joe Cazana, Doug Furnas, Paul Orndorff, Tim Horner, Barry
4. Horowitz & Danny Davis
5. Interviews w/DWB, Golden, Horner, Landell, Bodies, Lee, Dynamite, Davis , Rogers ,Furnas & Bob Armstrong
6. Recap of 1st Round & Semi Finals of SMW Heavyweight Title Tournament
7. (SMW Heavyweight Title Finals) Brian Lee vs. Paul Orndorff (IP, Title Change)
8. Tag Champs Heavenly Bodies vs. Johnny & Davey Rich (IP)
9. Tim Horner vs. Buddy Landell
10. Interviews w/DWB & Buddy Landell
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 19&20
1. SMW Heavyweight Champ Brian Lee vs. Barry Horowitz
2. Dirty White Boy vs. Tommy Angel
3. Brad & Bart Batten vs. Joe Cazana & Scott Sandlin
4. Jimmy Golden vs. Ben Jordan
5. Dixie Dy-no-mite vs. Paul Orndorff
6. Robert Gibson v. Paul Lee
7. Killer Kyle v. Tommy Angel
8. Scott Sandlin & Joe Cazana
9. Down & Dirty – Dutch Mantel interviews Barry Horowitz
10. Heavenly Bodies v. Ben Jordan & Joe Maggs
11. Brian Lee v. Rip Rogers (But the Dirty White Boy and Ron Wright pays Rogers to leave, making the match…..)
12. Brian Lee v. Dirty White Boy (Despite buying himself a title shot, DWB fails to win the SMW title. Paul Orndorff
runs in and helps DWB beat up Lee.)
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 21&22
1. Danny Davis v. Rip Rogers
2. Buddy Landell v. Joey Maggs
3. Int – Heavenly Bodies
4. Dixie Dynamite v. Paul Lee
5. Down & Dirty – Dutch Mantell interviews Paul Orndorff
6. Heavenly Bodies v. Robert Gibson & Tim Horner
7. Int – Gibson & Horner
8. Int – Heavenly Bodies
9. Dixie Dynamite v. Joe Cazana
10. Int – Brian Lee (Footage is shown of Lee getting repeatedly attacked by DWB and Orndorff, and promises to
in RUGGED RONNIE GARVIN to watch his back.)
11. Promo – Ron Garvin
12. Footage is shown of the Heavenly Bodies brawling with the Fantastics in the back after a match. WILD BRAWL that
spills out of the building AND INTO THE PARKING LOT!
13. Bob Armstrong announces that the Bodies and the Fantastics will wrestle in an upcoming SMOKEY Mountain Street Fight!
14. Down & Dirty – Dutch Mantell interviews the Heavenly Bodies
15. Int – Tim Horner
16. Danny Davis v. Paul Lee
17. Int – Buddy Landell
18. Brian Lee v. Buddy Landell
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 23&24
1. Paul Orndorff v. Gary Scott
2. Int – Heavenly Bodies
3. Int – Tim Horner
4. Tim Horner v. Joe Cazana (Buddy Landell attacks Horner after the match.)
5. Int DWB
6. Int – Heavenly Bodies
7. Robert Gibson v. Jimmy Golden
8. Robert Gibson v. Rick Cannon
9. Down & Dirty – Dutch Mantell interviews Buddy Landell. But not for long, as Tim Horner runs him off.
10. Brian Lee v. Paul Lee
11. Int – Brian Lee. Lee talks some more about bringing in Ron Garvin. Footage is shown of Garvin winning the
World Heavyweight Title from Ric Flair in 1987
12. Int – DWB & Paul Orndorff. Both men badmouth Brian Lee & Ron Garvin
13. Int – The Fantastics
14. Dixie Dynamite & Danny Davis v. Bart & Brad Batten (The Fantastics & The Heavenly Bodies must
brawling again in the back, as they fight their way down to ringside and INTO THE RING! They’re still fighting
as the show goes off the air.)
15. Danny Davis vs. Killer Kyle
16. Recap of Heavenly Bodies/New Fantastics Brawl
17. Ron Garvin Video (!970's footage against Andre the Giant & others)
18. Dirty White Boy & Paul Orndorff vs. Bart Batten & Brian Lee
19. Jimmy Golden vs. Robert Gibson (Robert Fuller debuts in SMW as he runs in and attacks Gibson)
20. SMW Tag Champs Heavenly Bodies vs. Rick Cannon & Joey Maggs (The Bodies attack Maggs after the match and
The Fantastics run in to make the save. And an impromptu match begins as the cameras go off the air.)
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 25&26
1. Tag Champs Heavenly Bodies v. with the New Fantastics (This is the continuation of the match that started as the show
2. went off the air last week.)
3. Contract Signing Bodies/Fantastics Rematch (Bob Armstrong is guest ref.)
4. Robert Gibson vs. Jimmy Golden
5. Tim Horner vs. Gary Scott
6. Killer Kyle vs. Dixie Dy-no-mite (Scott Armstrong)
7. New Fantastics vs. Joe Cazana & Gary Scott
8. Int - Fantastics
9. Footage shown of Robert Gibson being attacked by Jimmy Golden and Robert Fuller
10. Int – Ricky Morton announces his return to action as he will rejoin his partner to reform the Rock &
11. Int – The Stud Stable (Fuller & Golden)
12. Dirty White Boy & Paul Orndorff vs. Ron Garvin & Brian Lee (IP)
13. Down & Dirty with Dutch Mantel. Dutch interviews the Dirty White Boy
14. SMW Heavyweight Champ Brian Lee vs. Storm Trooper
15. Tim Horner vs. Paul Lee
16. Tag Champs Heavenly Bodies vs. Hector Guerrero & Ben Jordan
17. Int – Cornette & The Heavenly Bodies
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 27&28
1. Robert Fuller & Jimmy Golden v. Ben Jordan & Richie Dye
2. Promo – Ricky Morton regarding his upcoming return to SMW and his old partner Robert Gibson
3. Int – Ron Garvin comments on Paul Orndorff and their upcoming Piledriver v. Piledriver match.
4. Int – Tim Horner, who has challenged Buddy Landell to an I-Quit match.
5. Footage of the aftermath of the Dixie Dynomite & Killer Kyle match as Kyle beat the hell out of Dixie. Dixie
6. challenges Kyle to a taped fist match.
7. Dixie Dynamite v. Storm Trooper (Killer Kyle attacks Dixie after the match)
8. Down & Dirty with Dutch Mantell – Dutch interviews the Stud Stable
9. Footage of the Heavenly Bodies v. Fantastics Feud is shown.
10. Int – Heavenly Bodies & Jim Cornette
11. Brian Lee v. Gary Scott
12. Hector Guerrero vs. Paul Lee
13. Killer Kyle/Dixie Dynamite feud Recap
14. Paul Orndorff vs. Jobber
15. Tag Champs Heavenly Bodies vs. New Fantastics vs. Jimmy Golden & Rob Fuller vs. Dixie Dynamite & Danny
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 29&30
1. Tim Horner vs. Mike Sampson
2. Heavenly Bodies vs. Danny Davis & Tommy Angel
3. Rock 'n' Roll Express vs. Buddy Landell & Paul LeeBrian Lee vs. Robbie Eagle (Mongolian Mauler runs in)
4. Paul Orndorff vs. Ron Garvin
5. SMW Tag Champs Fantastics vs. Buddy Landell & Paul Lee
6. Clips of Mongolian Mauler attacking Brian Lee
7. Killer Kyle vs. Tommy Angel (Dixie Dynamite runs in)
8. SMW Heavyweight Champ Dirty White Boy vs. Danny Davis
9. Rock 'n' Roll Express vs./ Jimmy Golden & Robert Fuller
10. Interviews w/ Garvin, R'n'Rs, DWB, Fantastics, Bodies, Cornette & Kyle, Golden & Fuller
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 31&32
1. SMW Tag Champs Fantastics vs. Buddy Landell & Paul Lee
2. Clips of Mongolian Mauler attacking Brian Lee
3. Killer Kyle vs. Tommy Angel (Dixie Dynamite runs in)
4. SMW Heavyweight Champ Dirty White Boy vs. Danny Davis
5. Rock 'n' Roll Express vs./ Jimmy Golden & Robert Fuller
6. Interviews w/ Garvin, R'n'Rs, DWB, Fantastics, Bodies, Cornette & Kyle, Golden & Fuller
7. Tim Horner v. Robbie Eagle
8. Footage of the Barbed Wire Cage match between the Fantastics & the Heavenly Bodies at Fire on the Mountain
Contract signing with the Heavenly Bodies and the Fantastics, as Jim Cornette demands a rematch for the SMW tag
titles. Jim Cornette demands that the match is a no time limit, no DQ match, and Jim Cornette is not allowed to bring
his tennis raquet to the ring.
9. Fantastics v. The Heavenly Bodies (In a no DQ match, the Bodies regain the tag titles)
10. Down & Dirty with Dutch Mantel – Dutch interviews Cornette & The Heavenly Bodies.
11. Int – Paul Orndorff
12. Brian Lee v. Dirty White Boy (Texas Death Match from the Knoxville Civic Coliseum. During the match, Lee
is attacked by an unknown wrestler.)
13. Int – Brian Lee & Bob Armstrong. Armstrong reads a letter from someone mentioning that he sent the
wrestler from the previous match to attack
14. Lee. Rock & Roll Express v. Stud Stable (from last week)
15. Int – Rock & Roll Express
16. Stud Stable v. Bart & Brad Batten
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 33&34
1. Dutch Mantel displays a wanted poster with Brian Lee’s face on it. It seems that someone is putting $10,000
head of Brian Lee.
2. Paul Orndorff v. Ben Jordan
3. Int – Paul Orndorff
4. Heavenly Bodies v. Fantastics (JIP from match #10)
5. int – Fantastics – They just signed for a rematch with the Heavenly Bodies, with Jim Cornette handcuffed
to Bob Armstrong.
6. Int – Heavenly Bodies
7. Int – Jim Cornette
8. Int – Stud Stable, re: Their upcoming cage match with the Rock & Roll Express
9. Tim Horner v. Joe Cazana
10. Down & Dirty with Dutch Mantel – Dutch interviews Bob Armstrong and Brian Lee regarding those wanted
They still don’t know who has put that bounty on Lee, but he’s promising that he’ll take
Lee out. Armstrong promises
That he’ll ban anyone from SMOKEY Mountain Wrestling forever if he finds out that the mastermind behind all
Currently works for SMW.
11. DWB has recently been accused of dodging opponents in order to keep his SMW title, and offers to pull names out of
hat to prove that he’s a fighting champion and not handpicking his challengers. DWB gets a hat and the name
he drew out
was Newton Steffy (one of the SMW jobbers). But the look on DWB’s face makes it appear that he actually drew
12. Dirty White Boy v. Newton Steffy (During the match, announcer Bob Caudle finds the paper that DWB drew out of
the hat, and reveals that the REAL name that was drawn was TIM HORNER!)
13. Tim Horner comes to the ring after the match, and challenges DWB. DWB says that if Horner can beat him in a non-title
match, he can have a title shot.
14. The Stud Stable v. Dixie Dynamite & Danny Davis (Fuller & Golden bring a stretcher to the ring)
15. Int – Stud Stable, who bad mouth the Rock & Roll Express regarding their upcoming Stretcher match.
16. Stud Stable v. Rick Newsome & Ben Jordan (The Stud Stable are still bringing their stretcher to the ring.)
17. Ron Garvin v. Paul Orndorff (From Kingsport TN. Orndorff chokes Garvin with his own towel)
18. Int - Ron Garvin
19. Int – Paul Orndorff
20. Int – Tim Horner
21. Int – Dirty White Boy
22. DWB v. Tim Horner (Non-title match. Horner must defeat DWB in order to get a title shot at DWB’s
SMW Heavyweight title.)
23. Dutch Mantel interviews Jim Cornette and Killer Kyle
24. Int – Bob Armstrong
25. Brian Lee v. Mike Sampson (After the match, Lee is again attacked by that mysterious wrestler from 2 weeks ago.)
26. Heavenly Bodies v. Rock & Roll Express (Very good match. Thanks to some timely “assistance by The
27. the Bodies win it. Bob Armstrong assures the fans that due to the way the match ended, the RRX will receive
another title shot )
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 35&36
1. Rock & Roll Express v. Robby Eagle & Mike Sampson
2. Int – Rock & Roll Express
3. Killer Kyle & The Heavenly Bodies v. Brian Lee, Dixie Dynamite & Tim Horner (A different mystery man
runs in and
attacks Brian Lee and costs the babyfaces the match)
4. Bob Armstrong reads another letter from the mysterious mastermind that’s sending people after Brian Lee (one
is revealed as the Mongolian Mauler).
5. Killer Kyle v. Newton Steffy
6. Dutch Mantel interviews the Stud Stable
7. Tim Horner confronts Ron Wright, who denies giving Horner a title shot at the Dirty White Boy’s SMW Heavywight
title. DWB attacks Horner, handcuffs him, drags him to the ring, AND HANGS HIM!
8. Int – Ron Garvin
9. Paul Orndorff v. Brian Lee ($10,000 Bounty match)
10. Int – Brian Lee
11. Ron Garvin v. Mike Sampson
12. Int – Ron Garvin
13. Paul Orndorff v. Danny Davis (During the match, Ron Garvin comes out and STEALS ORNDORFF’S ROBE! Orndorff
When Orndorff finally sees this, he gets so upset he doesn’t notice Davis sneak up from behind and roll up Orndorff
for the upset victory!)
14. Int – Rock & Roll Express
15. Rock & Roll Express v. Paul Lee & Joe Cazana
16. Int – Rock & Roll Express
17. Int – Tim Horner
18. Dutch Mantel interviews Ron Wright & Dirty White Boy. Tim Horner runs out and attacks both DWB and Ron Wright!
a bottle over Horner’s head and bloodies him before its all over though.
19. Int – Bob Armstrong, who fines DWB. Jim Cornette comes out with an injunction denying the R&R Express
shot as long as the Heavenly Bodies are defending it against other deserving teams.
20. Brian Lee v. Killer Kyle ($10,000 bounty match. The Heavenly Bodies run in afterward, and the Rock & Rolls
come in to make the save. Meanwhile, a THIRD mysterious stalker runs in and attacks Brian Lee!)
21. Int – Heavenly Bodies
22. Int – Brian Lee, Dixie Dynamite & Danny Davis & The Rock & Roll Express comment
on Jim Cornette’s
injunction designed to keep the R&Rs from getting a title shot.
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 37&38
1. Killer Kyle v. Robby Eagle
2. Int – Tim Horner
3. Int – Dirty White Boy & Ron Wright
4. DWB v. Ben Jordan
5. Paul Orndorff v. Danny Davis (From last week. During the match, Ron Garvin comes out and STEALS ORNDORFF’S
6. ROBE! Orndorff When Orndorff finally sees this, he gets so upset he doesn’t notice Davis sneak up from behind
7. roll up Orndorff for the upset victory!)
8. Int – Ron Garvin and Danny Davis. Garvin is still wearing Orndorff’s robe. An irate Orndorff comes
out, but Garvin and Davis
9. leave the set.
10. Dutch Mantel interviews Brian Lee and Bob Armstrong. Armstrong reveals another note from the mastermind behind
11. the attacks on Brian Lee. This mysterious mastermind is currently referred to as “The Master”.
12. Brian Lee v. The Stalker (This Stalker is the third of the 3 wrestlers that have been attacking Lee over the last
13. During the match, Lee is attacked by the second of the 3 Stalkers. The Rock & Roll Express run in to make
14. Int – Stud Stable
15. Heavenly Bodies v. Danny Davis & Dixie Dynamite
16. Int – The Rock & Roll Express promise a big surprise for Cornette and the Heavenly Bodies for next
17. Dixie Dynamite vs. Joe Cazana
18. Int – Rock & Roll Express
19. Dutch Mantel interviews Brian Lee as he’s still trying to figure out who the “Master”
20. Heavenly Bodies v. Ben Jordan & Robbie Eagle
21. Dutch Mantel interviews Cornette and the Heavenly Bodies as they try to keep from defending their tag team titles
Rock & Roll Express
22. Mike Sampson v Danny Davis (Paul Orndorff runs in and piledrives Davis as payback for pinning him a couple
of weeks ago.)
23. The Rock & Roll Express present a "photo of Mrs. Cornette", which is actually a picture of a dog!
This gets so far under
Cornette’s skin that Cornette immediately agrees to put the Heavenly Bodies’ tag titles up for grabs.
The Bodies aren’t
very happy about this though, and argue with Cornette.
24. DIRTY WHITE BOY vs TIM HORNER get into an unscheduled brawl.
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 39&40
1. The Fantastics v. 2 Jobbers (Robert Fuller & Jimmy Golden badmouth the Fantastics from the announcers table)
2. DWB is being interviewed, but not for long, as Tim Horner attacks him again.
3. TRACY SMOTHERS does a shoot promo on WCW, saying that he never wanted to be a "Young Pistol", and how he's
never been to Cheyenne Wyoming. Great Stuff!
4. Killer Kyle v. Robbie Eagle
5. PAUL ORNDORFF vs DIXIE DYNAMITE (As Orndorff goes to finish DD off with the piledriver. Ron Garvin
taunts Paul with his stolen robe. Orndorff loses it and is counted out. )
6. HEAVENLY BODIES vs ROCK & ROLL EXPRESS. (Gibson no-shows, so Cornette insults Morton into a
handicap match. The Bodies work over Morton until Gibson, in street clothes, arrives and cleans house. Turns into
an excellent brawl.)
7. Tracy Smothers v. Paul Lee (This was Tracy Smothers’ debut in SMOKEY Mountain Wrestling)
8. Tim Horner v. ???
9. BRIAN LEE vs THE NIGHTSTALKER. (If Lee wins, the mysterious "master" must appear next week)
10. DOWN AND DIRTY with Dutch Mantell. Dutch interviews Cornette & The Heavenly Bodies.
11. RON GARVIN vs KILLER KYLE. (Orndorff runs in to reclaim his robe, but Dixie Dynamite scurries off to the dressing
room with it. )
12. Int – The Fantastics comment on the upcoming dream match where Bobby and Jackie Fulton will have to wrestle
each other. The Stud Stable comes out and challenge the Fantastics to a match.
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 41&42
1. DWB v. Mike Sampson
2. Int – Tim Horner
3. Int – Danny Davis, who is in a neck brace from when he was piledriven on 10/17/92.
4. Int – Paul Orndorff claims that he can beat Ron Garvin and Danny Davis at the same time.
5. Heavenly Bodies v. Robby Eagle & ???
6. Int – Cornette & The Heavenly Bodies accept a “4 Faces of Fear” Challenge. This
is a series of 4 matches that take
place over the course of 4 days. Each day has a different match. Day 1: Texas Death Match, Day 2: Falls count
Anywhere, Day 3: Barbed Wire Cage Match Day 4: SMOKEY Mountain Street Fight
7. Dutch Mantel interviews Tracey Smothers
8. Int – Rock & Roll Express
9. Jackie Fulton v. Bobby Fulton (The Fantastics, as part of a fans Dream Match contest must wrestle each other!
The Fantastics wrestle a very good technical match, as the Stud Stable comments about them [negatively of course]
from the commentators table. Needless to say, it doesn’t take long for the Stud Stable to come down to ringside
and provoke a brawl with the Fantastics)
10. Int – The Fantastics challenge the Stud Stable to a match next week.
11. Recap of the feud between Brian Lee and the mysterious “Master”, as all the various matches and
run-ins are shown.
12. Brian Lee v. The Master (The Master finally reveals himself to be KEVIN SULLIVAN! Sullivan throws a fireball
at Lee and stabs him with a spike! 2 of Sullivan’s disciples run in as well and join in as Lee is beaten bloody!)
13. Paul Orndorff v. Reno Riggins
14. Int – Paul Orndorff finds out that due to his claim that he could beat both Ron Garvin and Danny Davis at
same time, he’s now been signed to a handicap match against Davis and Garvin at the upcoming Thanksgiving
16. Int – Tim Horner
17. Rock & Roll Express v. Paul Lee & Jeff Daniels
18. Int – Heavenly Bodies
19. Dutch Mantel interviews Bob Armstrong about the bloody feud between Brian Lee and Kevin Sullivan. Armstrong
signs a match between Sullivan and The Mongolian Stomper.
20. KEVIN SULLIVAN PROMO, which is billed as a "paid advertisement". Sullivan does an awesome interview talking
how he's too violent for the big organizations that want to sanitize wrestling and turn it into a "kiddie show".
21. Tracy Smothers v. Robbie Eagle
22. The Fantastics v. The Stud Stable (After a ref bump, Dutch Mantell leaves his commentator post and costs the Fantastics
the bout. )
23. Int – Rock & Roll Express & Ron Garvin talk about next week’s six man tag match
against the Heavenly Bodies and
24. Jim Cornette
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 43& 44
1. The Stud Stable (Robert Fuller & Jimmy Golden)v. Bobby Eagle & Jeff Daniels
2. Int – Brian Lee from his home as he is healing from the vicuous attack of Kevin Sullivan.
3. KEVIN SULLIVAN INTERVIEW, which is billed as a "paid advertisement". Sullivan does an awesome interview talking
about how he's too violent for the big organizations that want to sanitize wrestling and turn it into a "kiddie show".
4. Int – Ron Garvin & Danny Davis
5. DOWN & DIRTY: Dutch interviews Jim Cornette, who does one of the greatest interviews ever- a
6. Super intense overview of the Bods vs Rock & Roll feud.
7. Reno Riggins v. DWB
8. Int – Paul Orndorff, who thinks he had stolen his robe back from Davis and Garvin, but finds out that what
he actually stole is a BLACK NEGLIGEE! Garvin taunts Orndorff in the ring with his Robe, and runs off before Orndorff can
9. Heavenly Bodies & Jim Cornette vs Rock & Roll Express & Ron Garvin. (Ricky Morton is injured before the
bell sounds and it winds up being a 3 on 2 match.)
10. Int – Rock & Roll Express
11. Tim Horner v. Paul Lee
12. Int – DWB and Ron Wright
13. Int – Brian Lee, who is still convalescing at home.
14. Another great promo by Kevin Sullivan
15. Int – Tracey Smothers
16. Dixie Dynamite v. Jeff Daniels
17. Heavenly Bodies & Jim Cornette v. Robert Gibson & Ronnie Garvin (from last week. Just the ending is shown.)
18. Heavenly Bodies v. Robbie Eagle & Reno Riggins
19. Int – Heavenly Bodies and Jim Cornette
20. Music Video – Rock & Roll Express
21. DOWN & DIRTY with Danny Davis, who sports a neckbrace as a result of a Paul Orndorff piledriver. Orndorff shows
up to nail Davis again, but Ron Garvin makes the save.
22. DIRTY WHITE BOY ( Champ) vs RON GARVIN.
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 45 & 46
12/5/92 (Thanksgiving Thunder re-cap)
1. BATTLE ROYAL, joined in progress, as Tracey Smothers eliminates both Dirty White Boy and the Night Stalker to win.
2. PAUL ORNDORFF vs RON GARVIN & DANNY DAVIS (in a handicap match, jip. Orndorff loses, but piledrives both
Opponents after the match. )
3. DIRTY WHITE BOY vs TIM HORNER, Lumberjack Match. jip.
4. HEAVENLY BODIES vs ROCK & ROLL EXPRESS (in a Hospital Elimination match, where the first wrestler who
bleeds loses, jip. Rock & Rolls win the belts)
5. HEAVENLY BODIES vs ROCK & ROLL EXPRESS (in a in a Falls Count anywhere Match. The Bods regain the titles,
joined in progress)
6. HEAVENLY BODIES vs ROCK & ROLL EXPRESS (in a SMOKEY Mountain streetfight. The match is joined in progress,
but what is shown is a FIVE STAR brawl.)
7. HEAVENLY BODIES vs ROCK & ROLL EXPRESS (in a Barbed Wire Cage Match, jip. The Rock & Rolls regain the tag
titles in this wild bloodbath!)
8. DOWN & DIRTY with Jim Cornette. Funny interview, talks about getting in shape for his upcoming 3 on 2 matches vs
Rock & Roll Express. Cornette also tries to get the Heavenly Bodies out of a mandatory match with the Stud Stable, but
the Fuller And Golden still want the match.
9. KEVIN SULLIVAN vs MONGOLIAN STOMPER. (The two brawl all over the building, including up in the cheap seats!
Stomper later jumps Sullivan backstage. )
10. Dixie Dynamite v. The Dark Secret
11. Int – Tracey Smothers
12. Int – Bob Armstrong, who had recently banned Kevin Sullivan, but now is legally forced to re-instate him.
13. Int – Brian Lee, who is fully healed from his injury at the hands of Kevin Sullivan.
14. KEVIN SULLIVAN vs JEFF DANIELS. (Kevin uses chairs, tables and a camera tripod to render his opponent into a legit
bloody mess. )
15. DOWN & DIRTY with Paul Orndorff & Dirty White Boy. The heels talk about their upcoming tag match against Ron
Garvin and Tim Horner at Christmas Chaos
16. Heavenly Bodies v. Daniel Little Bear & Reno Riggins (The Stud Stable are at the commentators booth complaining
about not getting a title shot.)
17. Int – Jim Cornette & The Heavenly Bodies
18. DIRTY WHITE BOY ( Champ) vs TIM HORNER. (Horner seems to win the title, but the ref spots DWB's foot on the
ropes. Horner then "steals" the belt!)
SMOKY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING EPISODES 47 & 48
1. The rules for the “Beat the Champ” TV Title are announced.
2. Paul Orndorff v. Reno Riggins
3. Int – Paul Orndorff, DWB & Ron Wright. DWB wants Tim Horner to return the SMW belt. Bob Armstrong declares
since he can’t find the belt, it will be on the line during the 1st 30 minutes of the tag match between DWB
& Orndorff v.Horner and Garvin.
4. Int – DWB
5. Music Video – Tracey Smothers
6. Int – Stud Stable, who are still demanding a tag title shot.
7. Footage is shown of Kevin Sullivan and his henchmen injuring Brian Lee.
8. Int – Brian Lee
9. Kevin Sullivan v. Mongolian Stomper (From Thanksgiving Thunder. WILD BRAWL!)
10. Bob Armstrong declares the upcoming Sullivan/Nightstalker v. Brian Lee/Mongolian Stomper at Christmas Chaos, a non-sanctioned
11. Night Stalker v. Daniel Little Bear (Night Stalker was known in the WWF as Adam Bomb, and by his real name of
Brian Clarke, as one half of the horrible Tag Team Kronik.)
12. Int – Kevin Sullivan
13. Dutch Mantell interviews Tim Horner. Orndorff and DWB run in to attack Horner, but he gets away.
14. HILARIOUS interview with Jim Cornette and the Heavenly Bodies, as Cornette shows everyone how hard he’s
15. Rock & Roll Express v. Paul Lee & The Dark Secret
16. JIM CORNETTE challenges Ricky Morton to a fight- It winds up with the Heavenly bodies attacking Morton with a full
can of Coca-Cola. Cornette then does a hilarious interview about athletes who have had problems with coke! Kind of a hidden
joke there, as Morton himself was a cocaine addict. This leads directly to…..
17. HEAVENLY BODIES vs ROCK & ROLL EXPRESS (The show ends mid-match.)
18. HEAVENLY BODIES vs ROCK & ROLL EXPRESS (ending from last week. Robert Fuller "accidentally" costs the
Bods the bout with his misdirected interference, and Cornette is unhappy to say the least. )
19. ROBERT FULLER & JIMMY GOLDEN vs RENO RIGGINS & LITTLE BEAR (Cornette does commentary, and runs down the Stud
20. Int – Stud Stable
21. Tracey Smothers v. Dark Secret
22. TIM HORNER INTERVIEW- Horner give the missing SMW title belt to a sick child - excellent interview
23. DWB v. Paul Lee
24. KEVIN SULLIVAN vs DIXIE DYNAMITE (Sullivan and Night Stalker mangle Dixie with a wire hanger!)